- Chief Information Officer (CIO) :
2. Ensuring the strategic alignment of IT with the business goals and objective.
3. Manager :- ensure the delivery of all IT projects, on time and within budget.
4. Leader :- ensure the strategic vision of IT is in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
5. Communicator :- advocate and communicate the IT strategic by building and maintaining strong executive relationship.
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) : Responsible for ensuring the throughput ,speed, accuracy, availability and reliability of an organization information technology.
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) : Responsible for ensuring the security of IT systems and developing strategies and IT safeguards against attack from hackers and viruses.
- Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) : Responsible for ensuring the ethical and legal use information within an organization.
- Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) : Responsible for collecting, maintaining, and distributing the organization's knowledge.
Organization Fundamentals - Ethics and Security
- Ethics : The principle and standards that guide our behaviour toward other people.
- Security - How Much Will Downtime Cost Your Business : According to Gartner Group , on average, enterprise lose $108,000 of revenue every hour their IT infrastructure is down. The sources of unplanned downtime like bomb threat, hacker, snowstorm, burst pipe, hail, ice storm, sabotage, fire and etc.